Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog Entry: Self Discovery

I believe that their are differences between the dreams of men and women. I believe that at the end of the day both men and women want to be successful. I believe that men and women go through different things to fulfill their dreams. The book "Their eyes were watching God" say that women forget all those things they don't want to remember, and remember everything they don't want to forget. I believe that is true. I believe that women don't beat around the bush. In my opinion women get straight to the point. According to the book I believe it is saying that men work all their lives to fulfill their dreams. I believe its like that for men and women. I believe that men try harder than women. Also that women gets it done before the men do. I believe that both genders work very hard to fulfill their dreams. I believe that once their dreams come true they will be satisfied and they will be able to say that their hard work payed off.

No comments: