Friday, November 12, 2010

11/12/10

Reflect upon the ACT Reading test.. What do you think your strengths and weaknesses are? How can you approve?


I believe that i have alot of weaknesses when it comes to standard tests. I believe I have strengths. Just not as many as i need to have. I believe that I need to take these pre-test more serious. The ACT determines alot about your future. Alot of people as well as myself failed to realize that until this school year. I believe my strengths are actually staying up for the peroid of time required. Also getting through the passages. One of my weaknesses is that i dont grasp the information as quickly as i need to. I go back to the passage when i answer the questions. Instead of remebering the most information while reading. I believe I have alot of work to do. I am willing to work very hard to make sure i have a bright future. I believe that i can make my weaknesses strenghts. I just have to work on them.

No comments: