Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/7/11

Whcih decisions I make today will affect me for my entire life?





I am at the age of 16. This is the age where I can be deeply effect by the law. Anything I do I can be pentalized for it. Anything I do in life right now is shaping my future, and my next decision. Anything I do in school can be beneficial or determental to me. Any and everything we do is documented in some type of way. It can haunt us in the future and prevent us from getting what we really want. Every decision we make now needs to be good for us in the future. The decisions we make now need to help us with the path we want to travel on to be destined for greatness. One decision being made without thinking can cost us everything. What one man call everything, another man call nothing. Decisions are going to effect your life rather we like it or not. If you dont like it you shouldnt make that decision in the first place. Some decisions lead us to treasure and other decisions lead us to treason. What we do and say now will effect us the rest of our lives. Think and Pray about the decision your about to make and leave it in God's hands. Once you do that watch him work. He will set you on a journey you could never imange of taking.

No comments: