Monday, November 8, 2010

11/8/10

Reflect upon the ACT English test.. What do you think your strengths and weaknesses are? How can you approve?


I believe that i am very nervous when it comes to the ACT. That is no excuse to how I perform on it though. English is my strongest subject in school. I have more confidence in the English and reading section more than any other part of the ACT. Some of my strengths are that i can comprehend whats being asked easily. I believe i am able to decide which word is best for that part of the sentence easily. Another strength is the time i take out to do the test. I never try to rush, unless time is running out. One of my weaknesses for this test is not staying focused. I believe i sometimes zone out. Maybe i'll think about something thats not important at that time. Sometimes i scan through the passages and go right to the questions without using my context clues. I believe that is a weakness. I believe i have alot of work to do to meet the standard i set myself to. I am willing to work very hard to meet and achieve above that standard.

No comments: