Thursday, May 7, 2009

5/7/09

Who was your most influential teacher?

I have two influential teachers. Their names are Ms. Fuller and Ms.Woods. These two teachers both teach English but they have different certifications. They both pledged an sorority in college but one was AKA and the other Z PHI B. I love them both dearly. They always had my back. They always told and taught me the right things to do whenever I needed help rather its with school or out. It seems like to me they always had the answers to my questions. I guess its because they probably went through what I'm going through and know good tips and ways to get out of certain citations. They are good examples that I plan to follow other than sorority's. They both influence me In very good ways and I have a close relationships with them both.

1 comment:

Ms Fuller said...

Thank you so very much.